We have published the detailed schedule and the registration is now open for international attendees.
The conference will have an English track on both days. The first day will be in-person in Budapest (talks are also streamed), the second day will be fully online.
The ML Forum is a great reason to visit Budapest, a beautiful city and top tourism destination in Europe.
For further inspiration, we have compiled a list of things to see, do, and try in Budapest.
Here is a selection from the English tracks:
- Case studies: IKEA, 50Hertz Transmission, Prospect AI-Betting Analytics
- NLP: Hugging Face, Explosion, Barion
- Computer Vision: Continental AI Development Center, Graphcore
The talks in the NLP and Computer Vision tracks are also mostly Python-based.
The following ticket types are available:
- Hybrid ticket: In-person on the first day (May 3) at the Danubius Hotel Helia, online only access on the second day (May 4).
- Online Only ticket: Online access for both days.
The hybrid ticket also includes coffee breaks, lunch, and the welcome reception on the 3rd of May.
How to register?
Details and online registration: Budapest ML Forum Registration