The Budapest ML Forum takes place on May 3-4, 2022 and will be held in the following format:
- The first day of the conference ( May 3, Tuesday) will be in person in Budapest at the Danubius Hotel Helia. The talks will be streamed for online viewing.
- The second day (May 4, Wednesday) will be held entirely online.
until March 20
until April 10
|Hybrid ticket for two conference days (Day 1 in-person, Day 2 online)
|Online ticket for two conference days (Day 1 & Day 2 online )
The tickets for the first day of the conference include catering, which will appear on the invoice as a separate item and any related taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Prices are per person and do not include 27% VAT. Tickets can be purchased online, payment can be made either immediately by credit/debit cards or at a later time by bank transfer based on a proforma invoice.
First Minute discount
It is worth applying as soon as possible! First Minute tickets with a 30% discount are available until March 20, 2022.
Early Bird discount
Early Bird rates provides a 20% discount and available until April 10, 2022.
If at least 4 people register from an organization we will give a 25% discount to all participants, regardless of the date of the application. Please contact us for the details.
Academy Partner Discount
Students and faculty members from our Acadamy Partners are eligible for a deeply discounted online-only academic ticket.
Only one discount may be used for a registration.
Modifying, transferring or cancelling tickets
If you want to change or transfer your ticket, please email us at email@example.com!
- Conference tickets can be cancelled for a 100% refund until April 22, 2022,
- Hybrid and online tickets can be exchanged with each other until the 22 April 2022. Fee adjustments will be applied accordingly.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept later cancellations, but the tickets are transferable within your organization.
As the organizers we are responsible for the health of our speakers, participants and colleagues. Therefore we reserve the right to make changes in the format of the event or convert it to entirely online depending on the epidemiological situation. In this case, already registered participants can choose from two options:
- Tickets for personal participation will be converted to online tickets and the difference will be refunded
- if the participant does not wish to participate in the event in the online format , the ticket can be cancelled for a full refund.
Information on registration is available at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the hotline number +36 70 416 2778.